From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: Sender IP must resolve
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 11:31:00 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thank you Graeme
The PTR must point to IP public
my server is behind FW and have Nat since IP public=>DMZ
last yars i have assk my provider to record a PTR for my server.
question:
i have main domain for the server and a PTR for this domaine:
IPpublic1 PTR maindomain1 =>DMZ.Nat.IP1
all reference on is by "maindomain1"

I have more domaine on this server  does i want to record a PTR for earch like :
IPpublic2 PTR otherdomain2 =>DMZ.Nat.IP2
IPpublic3 PTR otherdomain3 =>DMZ.Nat.IP3