From: Urs Grützner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Retrieve from Backup
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:34:39 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
In a IMAP Account on CGP 5.2 the user thrashed by mistake a folder (with
several nested subfolders) lets call "projects" in the INBOX folder.

The mistake has been overlooked for may be 2 days.

The folder has been found in the trash, but when movin back into the
inbox, all subfolders where missing.

I replaced on the server both projects.folder and projects.mbox from the
backup (in projects.folder I can see the nested subfolders) but in the
mail client the subfolders are not available.

What I am overlooking to get also these subfolders back in the client?

Thanks

urs