From: Urs Gruetzner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: directory record with duplicated DN entry, damaged mailbox info
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:54:49 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
A newly created account got corrupted the next day.

It was not possible to delete the account (file not found  error)

I restarted the computer, verified the integrity of the file structure
and restarted the server.

At this point the corrupted account was no more visible in the accounts list.

I tried to recreate the account and got

   directory record with duplicated DN entry

In the archive of CGP discussions   I have found this:

----
That points to the CGPro Directory Storage (accessible via LDAP) as not
synchronized to the current list of accounts.

You may want to try navigating to Domain Settings and then using Delete
All and Insert All buttons in the Directory integration section for the
troubled domain. That should fix the things.
----

However this does not fix the things:

- after the Insert button the "directory record with duplicated DN
entry" message comes again.
- in the account list there is any of this account visible.

Meanwhile I could see in the log  several messages like:

02:34:54.90 3 MAILBOX(jpreinle/Junk) mailbox info is damaged.
nMessages=6081,size=170617398,nextUID=14592,nUnseen=6081

There seem to be some severe damages in the structure and I am quite
anxious how to stabilize the server.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Urs