From: Urs Gruetzner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: Problems with Blacklist
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:08:38 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I don't want a too strict system. Of course, any spam which does not
come onto the system is a good result. But I don't want good mails
beeing completely refused. We still have Pollustop filter which does his
work quite effective.

I would be happy with one or two good RBL which takes out already a
great part of Spams.

Urs