From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: 'zen.spamhaus.org' fails while other RBLs work...what's wrong?
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:56:11 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Mar 29, 2008, at 7:36 PM, Gib Henry wrote:

[snip]

Sure 'nuff, when I try it via the CGPro machine (via ssh), I get

[Mo:~] gibhenry% ssh [user]@mail.realpeople.com
Password:
Last login: Tue Mar 18 11:46:56 2008
Welcome to Darwin!
communigate:~ [user]$ nslookup 45.59.37.78.zen.spamhaus.org

Any suggestion on how to deal with this?!?!  Thanks!  Cheers,

Gib,

Are all other addresses failing? What happens when you lookup the other dnsbls? It seems like your DNS settings are wrong on your server. Can you lookup google.com, etc? Maybe the other dnsbls are specifically defined in your hosts file and that is why your system can look them up even though the DN is borked.