From: Wayde Nie <wayde@nie.ca>
Subject: Simple SIP call announce/logging popup app?
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 09:13:59 -0400
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

Just wondering if there are any suggestions for a simple Windows Systray
app that could be registered via SIP with a CGP account that would
pop-up when an incoming phone call was received?

What I'm looking for is something that displays the caller-ID and number
and can be clicked to open a log page for time/duration and call notes.

I tried a quick google search, but most hits appear to features of
soft-phones rather than simple call log apps...

Anyone know of such an app?

Thanks,
Wayde.