From: Datta. S Wajapey <datta@hyperia.com>
Subject: RE: Yahoo mail relay problem
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:46:00 +0100
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
RE: Yahoo mail relay problem

Dear All,

        We are having some serious problem in sending out all messages to yahoo. Earlier, it was observed that the bulk mails were getting delayed but successfully used to relay to yahoo after a little time. Since last week, its noticed that the emails just hang on the queue and fail to relay. It usually gives one of the following errors.

We don’t have any other problem in relaying messages to any other domain. Any ideas?

message text rejected by d.mx.mail.yahoo.com: 451 Message temporarily deferred - [250]

message text rejected by d.mx.mail.yahoo.com: 421 Message temporarily deferred - 4.16.51. Please refer to help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-06.html

message text rejected by d.mx.mail.yahoo.com: 451 Message temporarily deferred - [140]

message text rejected by d.mx.mail.yahoo.com: 451 Resources temporarily not available - Please try again later [#4.16.5].

There is no responses for the queries registered with yahoo.

Best Regards

Datta. S Wajapey