From: Datta. S Wajapey <datta@hyperia.com>
Subject: RE: Yahoo mail relay problem
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 18:25:51 +0100
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi,

   Initially, more than a week back I had submitted the complaint on yahoo web help but there is no response till now. Even tried contacting them in US office, finally their UK office sent some questionnaire which I replied back with all the details they wanted. The yahoo UK customer care said they will white list our IP etc. But there is no confirmation on anything. The relay of bulk mails to yahoo takes a lot of time, still remain queued up on our server…

Best Regards
Datta. S Wajapey