From: Lyn <lynlist@nowdata.com>
Subject: Re: Yahoo mail relay problem
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:36:26 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I'm not certain, but the Yahoo delay problem seems to have coincided with an event were a high school kid on one of our mail lists sent a message recommending a particular resource for finding college grants. This innocent message was reported as spam to Yahoo by 5 of the list subscribers.

Between Yahoo and AOL, it sure is easy for members to report spam, but terribly difficult to get any response if you need help from those organizations.

Lyn