Mailing List Message #94619
From: Vesse Michel <>
Subject: Re:
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:45:31 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
thank you Dmitry,
open the folder and with notepad and you see the format probleme.

if i use the Ralf version
complete version here:

actualy i use the Ralf version
There are some changes but mostly I can not copy a message to INBOX:
"Error folder does not exist"
I think it is a translation probleme

i have not tested the official
to see if there is the same probleme

I prefer to use the official version of but if I change the file I have a problem with the display acute accent

i use UTF8 for all in CGP USER Preference
Jeux de caractères préféré: (UTF-8)
Utiliser Unicode (UTF-8) pour: compose and read
and also for my browser

Vesse Michel wrote:

    Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit) Server Version: 5.2.1
    MAPI Version:

    just update and :
    the folder is not at the same format then other like german.dat

Please clarify?

Do you have any problems with French in CGPro WebUser >interface or Pronto?

Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov

Votre Messagerie Collaborative
Accessible 24/24 via Internet , Outlook , Mobile
Email sécurisé Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus 24/24
Partage d'agenda, de Contacts ... VOTRE SERVICE SAV_RECLAMATIONS_MEDIATION en ligne
Demander un essai GRATUIT