From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: french.data
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:45:31 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
thank you Dmitry,
open the folder french.data and german.data with notepad and you see the format probleme.

if i use the Ralf version
complete version here:
http://www.rhone.ch/cgate/

actualy i use the Ralf version
There are some changes but mostly I can not copy a message to INBOX:
"Error folder does not exist"
I think it is a translation probleme

i have not tested the official french.data
to see if there is the same probleme

I prefer to use the official version of frenc.data but if I change the file I have a problem with the display acute accent

i use UTF8 for all in CGP USER Preference
Jeux de caractères préféré: (UTF-8)
Utiliser Unicode (UTF-8) pour: compose and read
and also for my browser

Vesse Michel wrote:

    Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Hardware: x86 (32-bit) Server Version: 5.2.1
    MAPI Version: 1.51.16.1

    just update and :
    the french.data folder is not at the same format then other like german.dat

Please clarify?

Do you have any problems with French in CGPro WebUser >interface or Pronto?

--

Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov