From: Urs Grützner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: Strange rule behaviour
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 19:50:05 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The rule was described at the beginning of my thread. Its very simple:

Data: To;  Operation: is; Parameter: kaeser@ems.ch
Action: Store in; Parameter: inbox/kaeser

There are 4 identical rules (for  4 users which use this account commonly)

What I wrote before as well:

These are the only rules for this account, so this
> i guess "LOCALRULES" in the log means an account level rule?
is correct

Prio 7: Move Spam: Mails tagged as Spam by Pollustop are stored in one
Spamfolder, original discarded
Prio 6: Acknowledment: automated reply if To Address matches one of 4 aliases
Prio 5: Move to subfolder: four rules (which are subject of this topic).
Stores (a copy of) the message in one of the 4 subfolders, original
should remain in the inbox

There are no other active rules.

What I do absolutely not understand, as you remark as well: The log line

 MAILBOX(applications/INBOX) [1535179] stored as 4425

states clearly, that one message remains in the INBOX, but which, for a
part of the mails, is definitely not the case. The mail is placed
finally as well in one of the INBOX/subfolder, hence its twice there.