From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: Spam Filter Options for CG Pro 5.2
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:29:44 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Apr 11, 2008, at 11:49 AM, Gavin Lawrie wrote:

On 11 Apr 2008, at 14:17, Gary Hobish wrote:

I am looking for options for spam control- hopefully an easy-to-insall, easy
to maintainsolution.

We have a 50 user-license CGP system and have been using Nicolas Hatier's Pollustop system for a couple of years now and it works very well.  It is very simple to set up and administer, and has some nice options.  Quite cheap too, and with very good support.  As it runs on your CGP server you don't have any particular issues about the service being unavailable etc. and you don't need to do anything odd with MX records or whatever.

Find out more from Niversoft at http://www.niversoft.com/

I would like to second the recommendation for Pollustop. After looking into other solutions, I got a 60 day trial for pollustop and haven't looked back. It workes very well, and is really easy to set up, especially compared to rerouting MX records, etc. I would recommend that you at least try it out and see what you think.