From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Windows Mobile 6/CGP incompatibility
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:44:03 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

Bob wrote:
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
I couldnt get airsync to work on my server, I think it needed a non self signed cert, which I dont have yet.

It appears that IE and ActiveSync share the certificate storage, so if you navigate to CGPro WebUser login page using IE on WM and get the self-signed certificate from there and choose to trust it, ActiveSync will then be able to use it as well.

Joakim Sernbrant wrote:
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Why use imap with WM6 when activesync/airsync is available?

[]

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov