From: Urs Gruetzner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: hundreds of non-delivery messages
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:07:22 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
One of our accounts (mabellanATems.ch) gets in the last days hundreds of
mails whih claim to be answers to undeliverable mails

like the example below.

I guess these non-delivery messages are faked an the attachments may
contain viruses. Has anyone the same experience? How to stop?

Urs

[SPAM] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender.

This is the mail system at host gate.svetcorp.net.

                   The mail system

<ana.rimkevichnn@apnet.ru>: host mail.apnet.ru[213.252.95.196] said: 550 5.1.1
   <ana.rimkevichnn@apnet.ru>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
   local recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)