From: Urs Gruetzner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: hundreds of non-delivery messages
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:47:42 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
OK, I was thinking that first, too. I thought that more servers are
using the reverse DNS entry or other methods to check the sender's
integrity to avoid that collateral damage.

Urs

Stefan, BTW do you have any hints concerning my thread Re: Strange rule
behaviour

you were asking

without being able to see your actual *real* rule, we can't help much.
So please post your actual rule.

and I did post it again.