From: Derek Lambert <cgp@litho-art.com>
Subject: Re: your mail is dropped for exceeding max decompression limit?
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:24:41 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
It was something other than CGP. It is my firewall. It is setup to scan for viruses with 3 levels of compression and it was dropping messages that it could not scan. I increased to 4 (max) and we will see if I have this error again.

I still cannot understand why in the world would anyone zip the same file more than 3 times?

Derek Lambert