From: Jason Vervlied <jvervlied@intechjanus.com>
Subject: Winmail.dat question
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 13:23:41 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

We are having an odd issue that we can't seem to figure out. Sometimes one of our clients will receive a message that is forwarded to him from outlook. He receives the message just fine with html and plain text MIME parts. But after outlook downloads the message, a Winmail.dat is appended to the end of the message. Then whenever he tries to view the message with his iPhone all he can see is a Winmail.dat and if there are other attachements, he can see those, but the body of the message is in the WInmail.dat.

Any of you have an idea what setting in outlook could be causing this behavior? He is set to send HTML message to Internet recipients.

--
Jason Vervlied