From: Peter Clark <peter.clark@innoviatech.com>
Subject: Re: Winmail.dat question
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:55:36 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We had this issue, and found it was best to simply install this script rather than diagnose the exact cause :
http://www.niversoft.com/products/cgscripts/winmaildat

On 2 May 2008, at 08:44, Martin.Hepworth wrote:
Jason

Make sure outlook it set to default to html and not RTF. There's alsorts of issues with RTF emails (security and usability) so best to make sure it's set to html whatever.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator