From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: Winmail.dat question
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 00:31:58 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi

Have you consulted the E-Mail-Header? Does it contains a line starting with "X-MAPI-LastModified: Fri,...."

Look in the mail archive for Subject "Outlook re-assembling mail in InBox with winmail.dat".

Maybe it is the same problem. (The solution still is Niversofts Winmaildat script).

Marcel

+---
mailto:mhochuli@a-f.ch
otherto:noway@a-f.ch