From: Wayne Gamble <rfecgate@rfe.net>
Subject: Re: 5.2.x
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 12:51:49 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
FWIW, we run cgate on Tiger with no problems at all.  My guess is you may be talking about a problem that occurs on Tiger with an extreme number of files, which is one reason we use mbox.  We had some problems (no crashes) with a large Tiger file server contained millions of small jpg files, so I can understand your concern.

If, however, I were building a new server, I agree Leopard is the way to go.

 - Wayne