From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Script to create user
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:03:20 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi there,

I know this is basic, but my friend Google has been unable to help me.

I have a simple shell script that adds a linux user and an SMB user to our system. I would like to extend this functionality to add a CGPro user via the CLI.

If I was to do this manually, I could just 'telnet localhost 106', authenticate, and then issue the necessary commands to create the new user and assign a password. How do I go about automating that, though?

Any help appreciated.