From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Blackberry - AGAIN....
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:34:24 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ok, we've been happily using Blackberries here for a long time with CGPro and Outlook/MAPI.

We started with the older version of BB Desktop that  can be found in the archives of this list and version4.x or 5.0 of CGP, but I switched to the latest version of Blackberry desktop when we got some of the newer handsets that required it. Much to my surprise it worked just fine syncing up with Microsoft outlook via MAPI. However, It seems that since I upgraded to CGP 5.2.x that things don't work anymore.

Has anyone come up with a workaround, or can someone at least confirm that they are able to use CGP and BB desktop together via MAPI? Maybe it's just something silly on our end.

FYI, I am not looking for Notifylink or any Over The Air syncing. All I want is a simple sync via USB cable to back up contacts and calendar entries. We've been doing it here for years, so I know it's possible.

Thank you,