From: Martin.Hepworth <martinh@solidstatelogic.com>
Subject: RE: Timeout POP Connection
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:08:14 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ooh Filemaker 5.5/6 is really old, I'd look at spending some money on the upgrade here.

Try the inactivity timeout on Settings->Access->session.

10mb is quote big, but not use which is better designed for moving large files about.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic