From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Mac Groupware requests [was: Re: General Questions]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:24:22 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
No offense to those who have posted here, but you should also call the sales dept at Stalker and talk to them about this issue. Not that they aren't lurking here, but a phone call is a better way to discuss this request IMHO.

Also, for whomever was looking for an automatic update of the MAPI plugin without user intervention. It can be done (and without granting Admin rights, IIRC). Ask here and I'm sure that there are a couple of people who have already done it. At the very least, I think that a reasonably simple Windows startup (note: NOT login) script can make that happen. For that matter, it's something that I really need to implement here, but haven't gotten to.

Tom