From: William Pratt <William.Pratt@megapath.com>
Subject: RE: breaking in hardware
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:27:09 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
In the past, I have just written a cheesy perl or ruby script that forks
a bunch of processes that send mail, pop mail, use the cli, etc. It
should be really easy with some basic scripting knowledge.

William Pratt
Sr. Engineering Application Developer
Megapath, Inc.
Office 925.201.2624
Mobile 925.785.1106

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. It
is not for use or disclosure outside MegaPath Inc. without a written
proprietary agreement. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message, or agent responsible for delivery, you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. Please notify the sender as soon as possible and
immediately destroy this message and its attachments in its entirety.