From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: PTR
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:41:06 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thank you Karl, i have this config "same" on setting but there is no change

Lyle thank you i contact my provider to make test ..
on
setting=>network=>Local NAT/Firewall/Load Balancer
does i include the publicIP adresse on [WAN IPv4 Address]

Karl,
His box is behind a NAT firewall, receiving on one IP and >sending on another due to firewall configuration, not CGPro.
I believe CGP defaults to "any", but you may want to try >the "same" setting.

Michel,
You certainly can have a host name on more than one >reverse(ptr)record. There is no such restriction for reverse >lookups.

Lyle