From: Wayne Gamble <rfecgate@rfe.net>
Subject: Re: off topic - anti-spam solutions
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 09:59:25 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I'm surprised to hear of your Barracuda problems, we've had one for a couple of years and it's worked great.   Prior to that we ran SpamAssassin which did a good job, but required a fair amount of care and feeding to keep in top efficiency.  Any device can have problems, so if you don't want to manage another box, you might want to consider outsourcing your spam filtering to someone like Postini.

 - Wayne