From: Tobias Göller <tobias@brabbel.ch>
Subject: Re: Spam Queue
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 00:58:26 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello,

I just recently had the same issue with one of my customers - he was receiving about half a million messages.

CommuniGate isn't the problem here - as you've already found out - but the antispam / antivirus engines are.

Try to create a rule that kicks in before the helper rule just discarding those E-Mails if possible.

In your case this might look something like

{
FROM / SENDER - IS - MAILER-DAEMON@*

DISCARD
}