From: Wayne Gamble <rfecgate@rfe.net>
Subject: Re: Moving from one server OS to another
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:35:14 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I've moved my CGatePro server from RH Linux to SuSE, and then from SuSE Linux to OS X by just copying the files.  However, Windows doesn't handle files like everyone else.   Windows uses a line feed and carriage return, but Unix/OS X, etc. just uses a line feed.

The only way I've ever moved files (not cgate) from Unix -> Windows or Windows -> Unix is by using FTP, but I understand there are utilities available that will also do the conversion for you.

 - Wayne