From: Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@2gc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Your experiences - MBOX vs MDIR
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:24:18 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 25 Sep 2008, at 13:26, Justin McAleer wrote:

I, at least, would consider that a problem.

Would that be the 175,000 messages in the folder, or the 30 second delay?  I can't imagine what would happen to my mail client if I tried to get it to open a folder with that many messages in... 30 second delay server side would be the least of my worries I think... :)

Regards

Gavin Lawrie

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@2gc.co.uk
Registered number: 3754183.Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/