From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Relaying for a domain
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:18:18 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I just moved my personal mail server (running CGP Community Edition) from one of our offices to my house. Of course, I can't send mail to anyone using a RBL, because my home IP is listed in the dynamic blocks. I could pay an extra $40+ for a business class line and a static IP, but I think it would be easier for me to set up our business server (running CGP, too) to relay all outgoing mail for me.

How would I go about doing that? Can I just input a domain name into the client IP list and then direct the home server to send all mail through the other server? Currently we require AUTH, but I don't want all mail to appear to come from one user....

Sorry for the basic question, but I really don't want to go mucking about with relaying and inadvertently open things up to spammers/whomever.