From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: Still further my previous message. (was Re: Further my previous message...( was Re: CGP 5.0.14 Intel is _really_ Intel? ))
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:17:04 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
As always, when it is urgent, just call CGS. They have always been helpful when I needed them.

On Sep 30, 2008, at 9:56 PM, Mario Jorge Passos wrote:

Well, well. I stopped my mail server, unistalled CGP 5.0.14 "Intel" and  installed CGP 5.0.13 _Intel_ on the machine - of course after stopping CGP and renaming the CommuniGate folder in /var.

And? The binary CGServer cannot be executed. Had to go back to 5.0.14 "Intel".

I will write directly to CG reps in Brazil as this is getting ridiculous.

regards,

Mario