From: wayxcable <admin@wayxcable.com>
Subject: Remote Authentication for Non-client IPs
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:42:45 -0400
To: <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello,

I’m trying to configure CGPro 5.1.9 to allow relay from remote authenticated non-client IPs. I have “Logins from Non-Client IP Addresses” configured to “Allow” and process as client IP address for 60 minutes. I still can’t relay. I’ve tried it with and without authentication turned on in Outlook. Anything else I need to check for or other settings to allow relay? When checking the logs it says “temp client” so it appears that auth is working and it sees me as a temp client but I still can’t relay. Anything else I can check? Thanks…

~Will