Mailing List Message #96500
From: Urs Grützner <>
Subject: Re: Upgrading/migrating CGP
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:21:56 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
I have received answer from communigate later on. They told me that our
license is eligible up o 5.1

For the migration from Darwin PPC 5.0.14  to an Darwin Intel 5.1 for
which I finally find the time..., I will be happy to get some hints

We have the following helpers, all from Niversoft

1. I want to prepare as much possible on the new server before I will go
online with it. What files/folders of the Communigate Folder should I/
shouldn't I copy from the old to the new server? What must be freshly
installed, except CGP and helpers?

2. What kind of tests are possible before the new server gets the
correct IP and gets online?

3. The day when I want to switch from old to new, I guess I need to do:
    - stop the old server
    - copy the folders accounts, qeue, systemlogs, submitted from old to new
    - change IP
    - start new server

   Other issues?

Thanks for help