From: Urs Grützner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: Upgrading/migrating CGP
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:01:56 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks for this

I have installed on the Intel Mac the new Software of CGP and the
filters, copied the CGP Basic directory, replaced the Filter folder from
the new installation and copied the Pollustop database from old to new.

Without really able to test (server is not yet really online with the
correct IP) the result looks so far good.

One little question:

Comparing to 5.0 the admin interface on the browser looks in 5.1 a
little different. When I display the window with the accounts (default:
display 100) I do not see until the end of the list and I do not see a
scrolling arrow to roll down to the next/last page.

Do I overlook something?

Urs