From: Urs Grützner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: Upgrading/migrating CGP
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:50:36 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Karl

Thanks a lot for your answer. However may be I didn't communicate
clearly. I am aware how to display the different levels of details.

My problem was:

I can see the information (list of accounts, groups, aliases if all are
selected) just one page long (one page is more than the height of the
screen, may be two heights). But I do not see the rest of the accounts
etc after the end of the page and I do not see any button or arrow to
scroll down to the next page.

But I have found out now:

- On the active server, I was used that aliases are per default not shown
- The quantity of accounts and groups did therefore (in our case with
less than 100 ) fits in the default display maximum of 100
- There is no scrolling on a per page basis, one simply needs to
increase the display amount that every line of the list fits into the page.

so easy...

best

Urs