From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: SyncCGP (was: Email/Calendar client recommendations?)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:00:45 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Oct 23, 2008, at 2:55 PM, Nicolas Hatier wrote:

SyncCGP... speaking of which, there hasn't been a single comment about it since a week, no bug report, nothing.

Either it works so well nobody has to say a word about it, or the is hype gone?

Well, the hype isn't gone yet, but I don't use calendars much, only our users. I'll look into placing one of our CSRs on the software, but it's a bit of a jump considering (as you mention) that the codebase isn't proven stable....