From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: SyncCGP question/note
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:45:10 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
This is not a CGP question, specifically, but I wanted to post here to keep some buzz moving around SyncCGP.

I just installed Thunderbird, then Lightning, then SyncCGP on my PPC Mac, and I am unable to continue. After installation, I chose "SyncCGP Options" from the "Tools" menu, but the Continue button is inactive. The only button that I can click is the cancel button. Maybe I am missing something on the install, but I have no documentation to follow!

Any help appreciated,