From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: SyncCGP question/note
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:29:45 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

On Oct 30, 2008, at 7:45 PM, Tom Rymes wrote:

I just installed Thunderbird, then Lightning, then SyncCGP on my PPC Mac, and I am unable to continue. After installation, I chose "SyncCGP Options" from the "Tools" menu, but the Continue button is inactive. The only button that I can click is the cancel button.

[snip]

OK, replying to my own message again. Found that you cannot have any punctuation in the description field. No hyphens or dots, etc. Thought I had tried that earlier, but guess I missed something?