From: Urs Grützner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: CGP SMTP Server frequently not available
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:48:17 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks, yes we are going to try that as useful workaround.

However I am interested to find out the real problem. When POP is
reliably working why not SMTP? Does CGP SMTP Server have any time set up
options for handling the handshake with a client? (Timeouts). I did not
found any, may be I am searching at wrong places.

Urs