From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: CGP SMTP Server frequently not available
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:21:05 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Nov 2, 2008, at 10:20 AM, Urs Gruetzner wrote:

Thanks again for your kind help. I will tell him to do this telnet test

Sweet, let us know what the results are.

Question: As the error is not happening 100% (There are times when he
CAN send the mails through our server) is it possible that the
redirecting by the ISP is also only random?

Possibly, but it could also be that the problem isn't that at all, this will at least help us rule that out.

Are you certain that he is always using the same ISP? Could he be at home when it is not working and in a small internet cafe when it is? Or maybe it only fails over the Radio/cell link,  but it works when he is home and plugged into some other provider? I don't know how far into the sticks this person is, but maybe he isn't always on the radio link, and the times when it works properly are when he is using some other connection.