From: Wayne Gamble <rfecgate@rfe.net>
Subject: Re: CGPro LDAP and Barracuda "unify email aliases"
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 18:38:00 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We run a model 300.  I'm not sure when this feature was enabled but Firmware version:  3.5.12.006 (an early release) allows alias linking under Advanced/Explicit Users.

It states:  For Alias Linking, enter the email addresses to be linked together on one line, separated by a space. The first entry will receive all of the email addressed to any of the entries in the line. For example: bsmith@xyz.com bsmith@xxyz2.com bob@xyz.com - mail will be routed to bsmith@xyz.com.

 - Wayne