From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: MAPI slow since 5.2.9
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:25:09 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Nov 4, 2008, at 8:25 AM, Marcel Hochuli wrote:

Thanks for all the answers and sorry for the late response.

I double checked today, if the slowness is still as I wrote it in the first e-mail. And it is still slow and tedious, as they told me.

To answer all your questions:

- The upgrade to 5.2.9 IS THE ONLY CHANGE (as noted further down).
- It is an Xserve G4, which has two different U-ATA buses (for the mirroring).
- There is a mix of maildir and mbox.
- 100 Mbit network.
- About 100 medium-hevy users.
- Yes (of course), there is a Cisco ASA Firewall in-between the clients and the server.
- The server also acts as DNS server, but no other services.
- NO OTHER CHANGES, REALLY ONLY THE UPGRADE FROM 5.2.8 TO 5.2.9.

- Revert to earlier version: as a last step!   ;-)

Marcel,

Maybe some of the settings, such as number of enqueuers/dequeuers, etc have changed?

I think you already stated that you upgraded the client MAPI, if not, see if that helps, if so, see if a reversion on the clients helps?