From: Urs Gruetzner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: CGP SMTP Server frequently not available
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 17:50:08 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks for continued help

Its my brother living in Thailand, he has no fixnet Tel Line in his
house. The only way connecting to the Internet is the radio modem. But I
have found also a page of a "Thai Guru" (a German living in Thailand)
which confirms that also Thai companies are blocking connections to IP
with port 25.

I let him make test with a Telnet application. The time when he was able
to send mails, the telnet test was also successful, i.e. he got the
greetings of our server on the screen.

Today again, he was unable to send. The Telnet on port 25 produced an
error: networkerror.connection timed out.
I let him make then a Telnet test on our FTP server, this one was
successful (all the time we have been chatting successfully with AIM)

So its quite sure, that connections to 25 are manipulated. Weird is only
that it is not always happening.

Is it possible to open a second port in CGP or to use  (for this user
only) a secure SMTP connection with another port?

Urs