From: Urs Grützner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: CGP SMTP Server frequently not available
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:42:15 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks again

I have found the following information, but not the page where I can
enable this submit port. Any hint is welcome.

Urs

Processing the Submit Port

You may want to enable SMTP receiving on the port 587. Sessions
established to that port are processed the special manner:
Connections are not rejected when the Reserved for Clients limit is reached.
The AUTH capabilities are always advertised.
Messages (the MAIL FROM commands) are accepted only after successful
authentication.