From: Wayne Gamble <rfecgate@rfe.net>
Subject: Re: Best Practices - Limiting mailbox size
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:58:06 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Re:  "the myth of cheap storage".   Today's costs for storage and backup were once inconceivable for those of us that started out paying $1500 per GB.   I recently added 10TB of storage (non-mail) for about half the cost  of my first Compaq Proliant 486 server.  Hence the "storage is cheap" comment.

I apologize if I somehow offended you by entering the discussion.  I thought Jim said: "What are others seeing out there for mailbox sizes.  Do you typically put a limit on mailbox size?  If so, what limit do you normally assign? . . . Your input is greatly appreciated."