From: Karl Zander <cgplist@commpartners.com>
Subject: Re: MAPI delete messages stay in inbox
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:43:23 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Peter,

In the MAPI Connector settings the only option is to check the box thus enabling or leave unchecked with it disabled.

The option is worded something similar to

Delete messages immediately

There are other account settings (separate from this MAPI Connector) that also impact how deleted messages are handled.  I do not clearly understand how those account settings and the MAPI Connector settings are related.

--Karl

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:51:34 +0400