From: Ing. Mag. Joachim Stampfer <joachim.stampfer@fpoe.at>
Subject: AW: Windows Move Server1=>server2
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 19:38:52 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
yes, this is quite true. i already work on a linux base, but to move a
server is pretty easy.

- install the same CGPro version on the new server
- stop the old server
- tar/zip the CommuniGate-folder and copy the file to the new server and unzip (replace the empty orig. folder)
  (rsync is pretty fine too)
- go offline with the old server, change the ip on the new server and start communigate
- i tink thats all :-)

bw

joachim