From: Urs Gruetzner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: RE: CGP SMTP Server frequently not available
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:58:30 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I am coming back with this thread

Trying to send mails may brother ran recently into the following problem

He gets a warning with "You have received a non valid certificate.
Please contact your server admin or your Email correspondent and give
them the following information: Your certificate has the same ID number
like an other certificate of this issueing certicate authority. Please
acquire a new certificate with a unique number.

The certificate is a self issued certificate on CGP. I deleted it and
issued a new one. Same result.

Thanks for any help