From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Windows Move Server1=>server2
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:05:51 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Robocopy is extremely fast. I have tried SyncBackSE and created my own backup script using robocopy. I keep a large external hard drive connected via USB to the mail server. Each night, additional to backups, it copies all CGP data files to the usb HDD. Part of our Emergency procedures are to grab the USB drive and remove it from the building. Considering it is USB connected, the sync occurs extremely quickly.

Just my experience, thought it might be useful :-)

Vesse Michel wrote:
again thank you all!
I knew that this was not complicated ... but I'm impressed, I succeeded in 2 hours to transfer my server to another!
it's terribly effective

Now I want to find a way to effectively safeguard data
does i must stop CGP services on windows
if so, how do automatically)

then make a backup
Daily
week